Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My first meme!

So, I guess I got tagged... a MONTH AGO! Eh, heh, heh, heh.... *blushes*

Rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

#1 I think a lot of red-headed men are HOT. One of my first big crushes was on the red-headed cousin of my manager at work. *sigh*

#2 I am the genetic freak of the family. My parents and 2 brothers all have brown eyes and tan easily. I have hazel/green eyes and fair skin that burns easily. In our family photos from Florida vacations, it looks like some pink, sunburned child walked into the picture of The Tan Family.

#3 I have a retarded dog who barks at his own reflection in the window. I don't think he understands why the other dog backs away when he does and advances at the exact same time, too.

#4 I was a high school band nerd. I started playing oboe in 4th grade, then picked up the saxophone and bassoon in high school. I started on the tenor saxophone, then later played alto and bari. I liked to tell people I was 'tri-saxual'.... I would try any kind of sax!

#5 I've never seen the Star Wars movies. Yeah, that's about all I can say about that.

#6 I've never had braces or a cavity, and I've got beautiful teeth, if I do say so myself!

#7 I have written erotic fiction. ;)

OK, thanks to Becki for tagging me. Unfortunately I don't know anyone else who blogs, so I can't link to anyone else! Oh well!

No comments: