Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm Falling Apart!!!

Effective October 1, I will have health insurance. But right now... I have none. It is my own fault, taking my chances rather than ponying up the dough for Cobra or an individual policy to hold me over. In fact, I've gone months without a single problem.

But now, I'm falling apart. My foot has been hurting for a week and a half (I have no idea what I did to it), I've had a persistent deep cough for a week, and I'm about 5 days late with a negative pregnancy test. Now it's a waiting game. What will come first - all my problems disappear, or my health insurance kicks in, or I can't take it anymore and use my backup insurance (credit card!) to pay out of pocket?

Oh well, as my Mom often says, it is what it is.

On a lighter note, we got rain today, so now we won't have to use the sprinkler for a day or two. That will help cut back on the water bill, which may come in handy if I go to the doc after all! ;)

1 comment:

Becki said...

Girl! What's up with that? I think you should go ahead and be pregnant. hehehehehe